BRAWO® Magnavity SX with Nano Head – UV LED Curing
Complete unit for light curing BRAWOLINER by UV light
Training is included! We come to your location or you may visit our Florida headquarters.
- Measurements: 19 ¼ x 29 x 38 ½
- Control case with camera monitor and touchscreen display
- Puller unit
- Hose package 60m (197′) includes dual camera
- Mobile frame with rotary feedthrough for air supply and electrical connections
- LED Head Nano SX 96 for BRAWO® Magnavity SX
- Magnetic cup / holding cap Nano 40mm x 5
- Rubber seal 25×3.5mm x 10
- UV protection goggles x 2
BRAWO® Magnavity SX
Light Curing the Smart Way! Now with 20% more range!
Experience fast, reliable and above all smart light curing with BRAWO® Magnavity SX.
Guaranteed with the usual installation safety and high quality from BRAWO® Tech.
The new light curing system consists of an intelligent LED head with 96 / 192 high-performance UV LEDs, a 60-metre long combination hose with integrated power and compressed air supply, a retraction unit and a control box.
The BRAWO® Magnavity SX is CB certified and thus meets the technical requirements of most countries in the world. In addition to the CE conformity included therein, the equipment is NRTL certified for use in the North American market.
Operation is made even more convenient by the larger 10″ touchscreen panel.
|Weight:||approx. 70 kg|
|Dimensions (l x w x h) :||735 x 490 x 975|
|Connected load [kW]:||1.25|
|Max. range (or hose length) [m]:||60|
|Retraction speed [m/min]:||0,1 – 2,0|
- Exchangeable LED heads with integrated operating hours monitoring
- Installation log and interface to mobile end device (USB, W-LAN)
- Reversible dual camera
- Intelligent LED heads with integrated magnetic coupling for
electromagnetic remote unlocking
- Plug & Play: Automatic recognition of the LED head used
- Low power consumption with high light output
- 96 / 192 high-performance UV LEDs with extremely high efficiency
- Saves a complete operation, only one access point necessary
- “Turtle” function for safe curing in the inlet area
- Very fast curing
- Excellent bend flexibility, 87° possible from DN 100
- Easy transportation thanks to modular, lightweight construction
- We recommend Brawoliner for use with the Magnavity System!