IPP Solutions PipeCaster Pro – Spray Coating Starter Kit (#60001)
We offer a number of payment and financing options for certain products in our catalog.
- Financing – To learn more and apply for financing click here.
PipeCaster Pro Manual Click Here: IPP_Solutions_PipeCasterPro_UserManual_updated_060121
PipeCaster Starter Kit:
- Two-Component System
- 1:1, 2:1, and 3:1 Ratios Available
- Pumps many Epoxies, Polyurethanes & Polyurea’s
- Very affordable and Reliable
- Easy to use
- Adjustable Volume Dispenser
- Moving Parts fully enclosed for safety
- Removable Stainless-steel tanks
- Gear driven pumps for easy ratio changes
- Compact unit
- Unit mounted on ‘EZ-Ride’ Casters
- Complete set with hoses and applicator
- Easy to clean
- Heater bands option
- Battery / Inverter use option
Weight: Basic Pump 170 lbs. dry. Not including extra equipment.
Height:31.5” (3 gal tanks) , 42”
Motor: Stepper with Gear
Pumps: Internal rotary gear pumps
Tanks: 3 gal
Power: 110 V 5 A, 220 V version available
Hoses: 5/16” 2 x 75’ braided
Wheels: 4”, swivel wheels with brakes
Control: 2 dual port manifold, digital speed control.
Low voltage control line to applicator, programmable
Viscosity: approx. 50 – 1000 cps, depending on material
Flow Rate: approx. 0.1 to >1 gallon per minute
Ratios: 1:1 by volume ratio standard, other ratios available
1 Pneumatic Spray Motor
1 Set braided Air-hoses in 3/8″ 50 feet
2 Set PVC hoses 8mm 50 feet
1 Remote Control
1 Toolbox with Tools
2 Hose Reels
Two component, commercial Pipe Coating System for dispensing of polyurea, polyurethane & epoxy products. Premium components and a rugged construction make this machine a prime choice.
Digital, pre-programmed control unit for superior product application at even speeds. The applicator mounted speed control knob offers a wide variety of dispensing volumes to suit your product and application needs. Large volume reprogramming possible for larger pipe repair needs. International custom built types 110V and 220V available.
For Professional Use
Made In U.S.A.
- Large Sprayhead (6-20”) with Flexible skid
- Plug and play
- No Reinstatement
- Ready to ship today
Polyurea Injection casting system for in-house rehabilitation
To view the full User Manual, please click here: IPP_Solutions_PipeCasterPro_UserManual_updated_060121