Part B Silicate Resin - PipeCast Flex™ Aqua Part B (#60805)
PipeCast Flex™ Aqua Silicate Resin - Part B (#60805) - Priced Per Pound
For use in IPP Solutions PipeCaster Pro spray-coating system
Dedicated system with different reactivities for spot, lateral connection and short repairs of sewers and wastewater pipes
• Easy to handle and quick to install
• Good adhesion to many pipe materials like vitrified clay, plastic, steel etc.
• Good chemical resistance to acids and caustics (pH 1 – 13.5) after final cure
• Cure at ambient temperature within 1 to 3 hours
• Low shrinkage
• Styrene free
• Can be used at a wide range of ambient temperature
Pro tip: Buy in bulk to save big $$$ on shipping!
PipeCast Flex™ Aqua is a 1A:1B by volume, “Bio-based”, 100% solids, zero V.O.C., Patented “Tri-Hybrid novolac epoxy/polyurethane” coating designed for use in applications that require the increased chemical resistance of an epoxy and the speed of cure that a polyurethane provides.
PipeCast Flex™ Aqua is surface tolerant and is hydrophobic to provide excellent waterproofing properties and adhesion.
PipeCast Flex™ Aqua adheres well to properly prepared concrete, steel, aluminum, wood, composites and many other substrates.
Concrete or Steel Water/Waste Water Lining
USDA BioPreferred certified bio based product
Primary and Secondary Containment
NSF /ANSI Standard 61 Potable Water Tanks, Reservoirs, Basins and Pipes
Meets AWWA 222
U.S.D.A. - FSIS Acceptable