Ridgid Tools SeeSnake® 200 Mini Camera with TruSense® (#63628)
The SeeSnake Mini with TruSense provides down pipe visibility, vastly improved with High Dynamic Range (HDR), giving more clearly defined details of the pipe characteristics.
The rugged, high-intensity LEDs provide exceptional viewing and longer life. The self-leveling camera head keeps the image upright (certain models) Powerful FleXmitter® sonde has long range and preserves the camera’s ability to make turns.
High Dynamic Range (HDR) image sensor offers bright, clear in-pipe imaging in difficult lighting conditions TiltSense™ displays the camera’s pitch in a pipe on a connected SeeSnake CSx series monitor.
Ridgid Mini Reel, 200′ 35mm SL TS
- The SeeSnake® Mini camera reel is the smaller version of the SeeSnake Standard system
- Now available with TruSense® technology
- The Mini’s moderately stiff 200′ (61m) push cable strikes a good balance between stiffness and the ability to navigate turns
- Rugged, high-intensity LEDs for exceptional viewing and long life.
- Self-leveling camera head keeps the image upright.
- Powerful FlexMitter® sonde has long range and preserves the camera’s ability to make turns.
- High dynamic range (HDR) image sensor offers bright, clear in-pipe imaging in difficult lighting conditions
- TiltSense™ displays the camera’s pitch in a pipe on a connected SeeSnake® CSx series monitor.
|Line Capacity||1 1/2″ to 8″ (40 to 200 mm)|
|Maximum Run||200′ (61m)|
|Weight (without monitor)||24.5 lbs. (11,1 kg)|
|Reel Frame Diameter||20″ (51 cm)|
|Camera Diameter||1.18″ (30 mm)|
|Camera Length||1.68″ (42 mm)|
|Push Cable Diameter||.31″ (8 mm)|
|Operating Temperature||-4˚ to 104˚F (-20˚ to 40˚C)|
|Waterproof Depth||330′ (100 m)|
|Video Resolution||656(H) x 492(V)|
|Number of Pixels||323K.|
|Lighting||6 LEDs or 18 LEDs (for self-leveling model)|